Does this mean the Lawless family is going vegetarian or vegan? I can't imagine that, seeing as how much Stephen LOVES his prime rib & Mongolian BBQ!
"Does this mean the Lawless family is going vegetarian or vegan?"Uh, yeah... maybe when monkeys fly outta my ****!! ;-)It is funny & disturbing at the same time, isn't it, Alice? I think that is an indication of a good lil' movie. (I think it won awards...)I just thought it was interesting.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Does this mean the Lawless family is going vegetarian or vegan? I can't imagine that, seeing as how much Stephen LOVES his prime rib & Mongolian BBQ!
"Does this mean the Lawless family is going vegetarian or vegan?"
Uh, yeah... maybe when monkeys fly outta my ****!! ;-)
It is funny & disturbing at the same time, isn't it, Alice? I think that is an indication of a good lil' movie. (I think it won awards...)
I just thought it was interesting.
Post a Comment