Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese's


A couple months ago, Emily saw a commercial for Chuck E. Cheese's and asked me to take her. I told her I wouldn't take her then, but I promised to take her when her cousin G was in town.

Em's cousins H and G came to visit for a month. A week before they went home, Stephen, Grandma and I took them, Emily, and G's friend H to Chuck E. Cheese's. The pizza was terrible, but we had a pretty good time playing games with the girls and running around with Emily. She enjoyed riding rides, playing games and scoring tickets. She'd collect a handful of tickets and run them over to me for safe-keeping. Then, at the end of the night, she traded in her tickets for a little rubber lizard. :-)

For me, the highlight of the evening was when Stephen and Em sat in the "sketch" booth and got this drawing done. The booth has a camera that takes a picture of the subject, and then it converts the picture into a "drawing". I think ours came out really cute. Emily's so gosh-darned photogenic, it's ridiculous. Anyway, here she is, with her daddy. Aren't they adorable together?

[Click photo to enlarge.]


Daddy & Emmy at Chuck E. Cheese's -- July 16, 2008

No comments: