You know how when people go to the store, they love to park as close to the building as they possibly can so they don't have to walk very far?
Well, I don't mind walking far; in fact, many times I park not-so-close so I can get a bit more walking in.
However, I recently realized that it's a good idea for me to park as close as I can to the shopping cart "parking", because that way when it's time to leave and I put my cart away, I don't have to walk far from the girls while they're in their carseats in the car. Many times I've found myself farther away from the cart parking than is ideal, and I'm then confronted with the dilemma of: do I (a) walk a bit farther away from my kids, or do I (b) do the "irresponsible" thing and leave my cart here where it doesn't belong?
And there you have it... my Random Thought of the Day.
2 comments:
I take the kid with me to park the cart, then walk him back to the car. Make that "kids" back in the day!
That makes sense. But of course, it's much easier to get them in the car first, then load the car with the crap, and then return the cart.
Ya know?
Post a Comment