Sorry I'm late with the Easter post. It's the story of my life.
I think I'll keep it short n' sweet and make it a photo post!
![]()
My sister took this picture, along with many others. Stephen took one that's very similar, but Sister's came out much better. (Better photographer, better camera; what can I say?)

Here are my girls enjoying their first Easter together. I realized I never posted pictures from Easter last year, so now I'm trying to make up for that fact. Leah was only one month old at this point, and the poor baby had the oh-so-flattering baby acne that some newborns seem to get. I guess it comes from the mother's hormones or something. Anyway, acne or not, aren't my babies precious?

Here are my baby girls: both on Easter Sunday, both in the same outfit, and both about the same age. (The age difference is a tad more than a month. Em was a little over 15 months, while Leah was a bit under 14 months.) There's obviously a difference in hair length.
But other than that, what do you think? Do they look alike?
Hey... I just noticed the sandals Em was wearing. I wonder what happened to those. Oh, well; it wouldn't matter anyway, 'cause Leah hates wearing shoes!!

I'll end with this one. (No pun intended. ;-)
[To see all (and I mean all) of my Easter pictures, click here.
For Easter 2008 pictures, click here.
And for Easter 2009, click here.]
I think I'll keep it short n' sweet and make it a photo post!
My sister took this picture, along with many others. Stephen took one that's very similar, but Sister's came out much better. (Better photographer, better camera; what can I say?)

Here are my girls enjoying their first Easter together. I realized I never posted pictures from Easter last year, so now I'm trying to make up for that fact. Leah was only one month old at this point, and the poor baby had the oh-so-flattering baby acne that some newborns seem to get. I guess it comes from the mother's hormones or something. Anyway, acne or not, aren't my babies precious?

Here are my baby girls: both on Easter Sunday, both in the same outfit, and both about the same age. (The age difference is a tad more than a month. Em was a little over 15 months, while Leah was a bit under 14 months.) There's obviously a difference in hair length.
But other than that, what do you think? Do they look alike?
Hey... I just noticed the sandals Em was wearing. I wonder what happened to those. Oh, well; it wouldn't matter anyway, 'cause Leah hates wearing shoes!!
I'll end with this one. (No pun intended. ;-)
[To see all (and I mean all) of my Easter pictures, click here.
For Easter 2008 pictures, click here.
And for Easter 2009, click here.]
3 comments:
Gorgeous! Love the pictures!!! Maybe I should go back and do my Easter blogging too. :)
Thanks, Alicia!
You totally should go back. We'd love to see your Easter post. :-)
They TOTALLY look alike! I thought it was 2 different pictures of Leah!
Post a Comment